I’m Annemie, the content creator behind annemyne (pronounced ‘ah-nuh-may-nuh’).
My thirst for knowledge and constant desire to up-skill led to the creation of this corner on the internet. My background in Digital Marketing, paired with my passion for designing and creating, resulted in annemyne, the brand.
Social Media Management and Instagram & Email Marketing have always been my areas of expertise, however I am currently focusing on more creative endeavours like illustration & merchandising.
I have keen interests in all things fashion & beauty, art, travel, plants & home decor, and of course food.
Be sure to check out #annemyneApproved – a series where I share all my favourite things, with my very own stamp of approval.
Fun Facts about Me
- I was a ballet dancer for over 13 years.
- I’m a qualified Barista and self-proclaimed coffee snob.
- I’m a passionate plant mom. Check out my plant account here.
- I have a keen interest in Korean culture. I’m still in the process of learning Korean, and I can read Hangul fairly well.
- Elephants have been my favourite animals since before I can remember. Read more about my fascination with them here.
I hope you find something of value within this space, and that I am able to make a difference in your life, albeit small. If you leave here with a positive experience, please share 😉
Since I love sharing my knowledge, please reach out if there’s anything you want to know or need help with. I’d be happy to assist. Click here to send me an email.